Red Ribbon Week Activities: Tuesday, October 24 – Monday,...
Good evening parents and guardians, This is a 3...
Please feel free to contact me by email should you have any questions.
OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM
If you are needing a transcript, please complete the form below. Remember to include the contact information to complete the request.
NNMC Dual Credit Opportunities
If you are interested in enrolling in dual credit, tuition free, through Northern New Mexico College, please complete the Admissions application as well as the Dual Credit form below.
Contact our Guidance Counselor to learn more about the various opportunities available!
The new 2021–22 FAFSA form is here! Some states and schools have limited funds, so don’t delay!
If your family’s financial situation has changed significantly from what is reflected on your federal income tax return (for example, if you’ve lost a job or otherwise experienced a drop in income), you may be eligible to have your financial aid adjusted. Complete the FAFSA questions as instructed on the application (including the transfer of tax return and income information), submit your FAFSA form, then contact the school you plan to attend to discuss how your current financial situation has changed. Note that the school’s decision is final and cannot be appealed to the U.S. Department of Education. Visit StudentAid.gov/coronavirus for more information.
As you prepare for college, take time to learn about the types of financial aid available, and find out if you’re eligible to receive aid.
New Mexico’s Graduation Requirements to Earn a Diploma of Excellence
New Mexico Department of WORKFORCE Solutions
We Educate, Empower, Employ, and Enforce.
The New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions strives to be a leader in improving employment and poverty rates through workforce development, enhanced services for employers, and ensuring fair labor practices and workforce protections for New Mexicans.
Are you a Job Seeker?
Access career resources and services. Apply or certify for Unemployment Insurance benefits.
Are you a Worker?
Find information about your legal rights as a worker, minimum wage, working as a teen, discrimination, and more.
Are you a Business?
Access recruitment assistance and services to find the perfect candidate. Find information on Unemployment Insurance Tax, minimum wage, and more.
Are you a Researcher?
Your source for economic and workforce data and analysis to help you make informed decisions.
WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP PLAN (NSP)?
- The NSP is a personal, written plan that is developed by each student at the end of grades 8–11 and during the senior year (grade 12).
- The purpose of the plan is to target the student’s postsecondary interests, and set forth the studies he or she will complete during high school in order to be on track for graduation. The student reviews and updates his or her NSP annually, and each year’s plan must explain any differences from the previous year’s NSP.
- For grades 8–11, the plan is called an interim NSP, and for grade 12 it is called a final NSP.
- State rule requires that each year’s NSP must be completed within 60 days of the preceding school year.
- Each student must complete a final NSP during the senior year (grade 12) and prior to graduation. The final NSP is filed in the student’s cumulative file upon graduation.
- Under state law at Subsection B of 12-2A-3 NMSA 1978, a person is no longer a minor the moment he or she turns 18 years old. Therefore, for schools working with a student who is 18 or older, parental signature and approval of the NSP is not required.
- The Individualized Education Program (IEP) team for grades 8–12 must incorporate all of the state’s NSP requirements into the student’s IEP. Once a student reaches age 14, the IEP must also include all the transition IEP requirements of state special rule at Subsection G of 188.8.131.52 NMAC and the federal Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) at 34 CFR Secs. 300.320(b) and 300.324(c).
Prepare for the SAT with Official SAT Practice
Top 10 Vocational Trade Schools in New Mexico
|Central New Mexico Community College
|San Juan College
|Santa Fe Community College
|Santa Fe, NM
|Clovis Community College
|Eastern New Mexico University-Ruidoso Campus
|University of New Mexico-Gallup Campus
|New Mexico State University-Alamogordo
|Northern New Mexico College
|Doña Ana Community College
|Las Cruces, NM
|Eastern New Mexico University-Roswell Campus
OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM
Please complete the form below to initiate your request.
CLASS OF 2023
THE WORD ITSELF SAYS