Welcome to Jemez Mountain School District School Year 2015-16
- Monday-June 20, 2016-School Board Meeting at 6:00 pm, Gallina Board Room Board Agenda RBM 6-20-16
Vacancies at Jemez Mountain School District
- School Board Vacancy Board Vacancy Notice 6-7-16
- PE Teacher
- Exceptional Student Services Teacher (SpEd)
- Volleyball Coach
- Cross Country Coach
Winners for the Coronado Boys Basketball Raffle:
1st Prize: Elk tag Unit 5-A Private Land- Dion Jacquez
2nd Prize: Archery Accessories with duffle bag – Ed Vollmar
3rd Prize: Black hills Gold Earrings – Salomon Martinez
Summer School will be held from June 14-July 19 8:30 am-2:30 pm for K-8. Calendar will be posted at a later date. Permission slips and flyers will be sent home next week.
Lybrook Bike Donations-May 25, 2016
- WPXEnergy and A-Plus Well Service, Inc. donated 30 bicycles for Lybrook students. Ethan Sam was awarded student with “Perfect Attendance” in the 2015-16 school year during last weeks academic/sports awards assembly. He was the first to pick a bicycle he wanted and the rest were randomly drawn from combined grade levels. We will have this again next year with more bicycles donated.
- CONGRATULATIONS, Julieann Martinez, 11th grade will be going to Washington, DC from July 11-17, 2016 for the Government-In-Action Youth Tour to Washington, D.C. sponsored by Jemez Mountain Cooperative, Inc.
- CONGRATULATIONS, Aleah Garcia, 9th grade will be atending the 2016 Youth Leadership Summit in Washington, D.C. from July 17-20, 2016. Aleah was one of nine selected to attend from New Mexico, Good Job!!
CONGRATULATIONS, ALIA VIGIL, 10th grade- NM state track meet-1st place in the 400 meter, 2nd in the 200 meter and 4th in the 100 meter.
Boys 4×100 meter placed 5th in state track.
- Congratulations to Gia Castaneda-Coronado Middle School. She was selected as one of seven New Mexico students to be recognized for the annual National Outstanding Achievement Awards through National Junior Honor Society. (For more info click here)
- Congratulations to Jaylenne Jacquez for representing Coronado Middle School at the Spanish Spelling Bee. This is her 4th year representing Jemez Mountain School District.
- Elementary 1st place-Joshua Garcia, Elementary 3rd place-Elena Gallegos and Middle school 1st place-Lyandra Chacon. A big thank you to the Elementary School Battle of the Books sponsor Ms. Erika Lovato and Middle School Battle of the Books sponsor Mrs. Heidi Walker.
- April 26, 2016-Perfect Attendance K-8 Ice Cream Social
CORONADO MIDDLE/HIGH SCHOOL
Coronado High School ranked 1st in Vocabulary.com for the month of March click here to read more.
Superintendent: Dr. Manuel Medrano
Business Comptroller: Mrs. Jodie Maestas
Lybrook Elementary “Home of The Eagles” Located in Counselor, NM- Principal: Mr. Ivan Tsosie
Elementary / Coronado Middle School / Coronado High School “Home of The Leopards” Located in Gallina, NM-Principal: Ms. Donna Manuelito